Monday, March 7, 2011

UPDATED - HERE'S WHATS HAPPENING THIS WEEK!!

 How completely silly of me! I know who is playing Saturday! It's RECYCLED ZOMBIES, BREAK OF AGGRESSION, MOBDAY & CASTROFATE at On The Roxx -  Main St. Binghamton! I really like this club and I think you all will too! Join me there for a great night!

OK had a few changes to make as it seems everyone is playing on Friday. I can't make it to all of them so pick one and head over to it! Maybe I will be there! The big question of the week is who the heck is playing on Saturday???!!!! Stay tuned for updates!!




Looking for a way to beat those Snowy Monday winter blues? Head out to Vestal tonight to the Wine Cellar in the Weis Plaza on Rano Blvd for Accoustic / Open Mic night! Also, I will be headed out this weekend to check out Brain Wolfe Project on Friday at Johnathan's Hooper Rd in Endwell, then over to Fitzie's on Main St Binghamton for Pierce Creek Rebels, Like a Cat Fight and Dina Conigliaro. Also Friday is Agony Hill at Flashbacks!!!!  WOW An amazingly fun filled weekend! Why don't you all join me? Some great reviews are coming your way! Stay Tunned!!!!! 



2 comments:

  1. Hey Friday the Brian Wolff Band is playing at Jonathans in Endwell. Just fyi. Don't want you to go to the wrong place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got it Brian, thanks for the update! To our readers, Brian Wolff is playing the 19th at Barnaby's!

    ReplyDelete