Thursday, April 14, 2011

FEATURE: DENA CRUSH!!!!

It's finally here! 
Here is the second installment of "Southern Tier Scene Presents" with DENA CRUSH!!! 

I have to tell you that Dena is just a great girl! Love this girl, and her talent! This is one hardworking woman! I didn't get to spend a lot of time with the rest of the band, but just like Dena they are all really friendly and fun loving! Not to mention INCREDIBLY TALENTED!! Check them out this weekend on Saturday at the Mosquito Lounge!! You will not be disappointed until they stop and you have to go home!



See what I mean? Awesome right? RIGHT!

A HUGE thank you to Jeff DaBella and Mansion Audio for hosting us, and a seriously huge thank you to guest videographer Grant Burkhalter for doing such an amazing job! (Although you forgot the skinny cam!) 

Check Dena out on her websites, and her shows!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Great Inteview!!

    Hey, you didn't dress nice for our interview... HA HA HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina DaBella-DuBoisApril 14, 2011 at 12:33 PM

    Great Interview. Looking forward to hearing you on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HA HA Mark! I did too! I had on my awesome OTHERS t-shirt & my super cool hat and my ultra special leather jacket! How much nicer could I have looked?

    ReplyDelete